AFRY Fleet enables analyzing operation and maintenance of a fleet consisting of multiple systems/vehicles. A system can refer to a vehicle or any other item that encounter failures and requires actions offered by maintenance organizations.
The steps included in fleet operation modelling are as follows:
- Define failure modes of each system.
- Specify the Mean Time To Failure (MTTF) or failure distribution of each failure mode.
- Specify the Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) or repair distribution of each failure mode.
- Define the shedule of preventive maintenance actions.
- Define domain-specific details, such as standby systems or special usage/operation profiles.
The steps included in maintenance organization modelling are as follows:
- Define the number of available maintenance personnel, workshops, and other resources.
- Specify logistics delays for transportation to and from maintenance activities.
- Determine the requird spare parts.
- Establish priorities for maintenance operations if queueing is necessary.
- Define domain-specific details, such as separate levels of maintenance organization or critical tools/resources.
Fleet availability simulation provides answers to questions such as:
- What is the average number of available systems with the current maintenance organization?
- How would changes in the maintenance impact fleet availability?
For further information about the AFRY Fleet tool and services associated with it, please reach out to any of the AFRY Reliability Management section or AFRY RAMS services contact persons. AFRY Reliability Tools development team and technical support can be contacted via email: email@example.com.
File downloads: AFRY Fleet
Please login with your AFRY Reliability Tools account to view AFRY Fleet file downloads.
Login to AFRY Reliability Tools portal
Please let us know if you need an account: firstname.lastname@example.org.